Since 2006, Sharon E. Har has been a member of the Hawaii State Legislature House of Representatives serving District 42 (Kapolei and Makakilo). As an Associate with Bays Lung Rose Holma, Ms. Har’s areas of practice include:
Real Estate Litigation: represents owners and landlords in disputes regarding property ownership, development agreements and real estate partnerships and joint ventures.
Construction Law and Litigation: represents developers/owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors, in contract disputes and construction defect litigation.
Employment Law: represents employers and employees in employment discrimination/retaliation and wrongful termination claims.
Campaign Spending: represents and advises clients in matters relating to campaign spending contributions.
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- Hawai'i State Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association Hawai'i (President, 2004; Vice
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Hawai'i Korean Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, National Korean War Museum
- Executive Secretary, Alliance of the Boys and Girls Club Hawai'i
- Honorary Member, National Commission on Teaching and America's
Future, Hawai'i Policy Group
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving, honorary member
- Council of State Governments: Western Legislative Academy Graduate
- Pacific Business News 40 Under 40 (2007)